Our STEM with Entertainment Technology program was developed in partnership with Zulama to engage students, mentors and teachers in interest-driven learning.
Our curriculum will “hook” students to learn through the topic they love most – video games.
Highlights of the program:
- Interest-based curriculum engages students and ignites student learning by encouraging creativity, teamwork and collaboration
- Supported by Zulama, the first platform to combine game design and project-based strategies, preparing students for success in the 21st Century
- Provides lessons, activities and projects through a browser, right into their classrooms
- Provides students with the opportunity to be certified by Zulama and CM Asia Learning
- Students are able to earn dual credit and accreditation from partnering colleges and universities