STEM with Computer Science Program
Our STEM with Computer Science Program is more than just programming. It helps student to learn how to succeed in a high-technology and socially interconnected world, embracing exploration, discovery, creation, collaboration and problem solving.
Highlights of the program:
- Uses coding as an essential means in the process that leads from an original formulation of a problem to finding a solution by using the power of computing.
- Practices computational thinking and help students to be able to conceptualize and understand computer-based technology
- Offers activities that help students to deconstruct complex problems, abstracting important information, identifying patterns, developing algorithms and logical reasoning
- This program provides students with the opportunity to be certified by Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
- Curriculum is designed to achieve the outcome outlined by the US Common Core Standards and Computer Science Teachers Association (CSTA)
- Portion of the curriculum is designed under the license of Carnegie Mellon University
- First STEM Program for whole School Implementation
STEM with Computer Science Curriculum